11:30am Gates Open
The Brevard Music Center’s Whittington-Pfohl Auditorium serves as the main stage for Songsmith Gathering. There are 1800 permanent seats under the covered section with ample lawn seating on both sides of the open air venue. Nestled into a beautiful cove with Pisgah National Forest as a backdrop it is an inspiring location for a great musical experience.
The Songsmith Gathering will have two stages. The Auditorium Stage is covered and has permanent seating. The Lakeside Stage is an intimate outdoor, uncovered stage. There is no seating at Lakeside Stage so feel free to bring a chair or blanket if you like.
Please do not contact Brevard Music Center for more information about Songsmith Gathering.
- No Dogs
- No Coolers or Picnic Baskets
- No Glass Containers
- No firearms or weapons
- Bringing Alcoholic Beverages on Festival Grounds is Prohibited
- No camping on Festival Grounds• No RV Parking
- Children: Must be attended by a supervising adult at all times and must not disturb other patrons during performances. (The hill at lawn seating on house right side is NOT A PLAYGROUND)
- No photography with professional detachable lenses. (point & shoot or smart phones are acceptable- no flash please)
- No video or audio recording of any performances
- No pop-up tents or any other shading or equipment that could obstruct other patrons view
Transylvania County is home to hundreds of unique lodging options. Charming B&B’s, nice hotels, modern treehouse-like cabins and retro-hip motel rooms are just some of the offerings. Find your ideal home away from home here.
If your idea of camping is, well… camping, stake out the perfect site here. Still haven't found that perfect place? Call Prentiss at the Visitor Center in downtown Brevard. 800-648-4523. She'll be happy to help!
Brevard Music Center
Click here to learn more about Brevard Music Center's cabin rentals available during Songsmith Gathering
Official Hotel Hampton Inn